I am a fully qualified, Ofsted registered childminder who is passionate about childcare
My name is Julie and I live with my husband of 16 years Denis and my son Brody (9) and we have been living in Timperley for 18 years.
Timperley Childcare is a “home from home” childminding service with the focus on promoting learning and development through play in line with the early year’s foundation stage (EYFS).
I offer a welcoming home-based childcare setting, which provides lots of indoor and outdoor play opportunities and experiences for young children to thrive in and develop at their own pace.
I provide flexible childminding services to look after children from age 4 months to 11 years plus, from Monday to Friday between 6:30 am to 6 pm.
I am available 48 weeks of the year and I also offer additional babysitting services if required.
I can also offer full-time childcare and a drop off / collection service to St Hugh’s Primary School in Timperley.
As a working parent, I understand the challenges of getting the right childcare where both children and parents are happy. I understand that all children are different and I will happily adapt to make sure your children feel at home and really enjoy their time with me and my family.
My home setting is well organized, welcoming, clean, stimulating and most importantly safe and secure. I offer an inclusive service and seek to support each child’s individual/specific needs and all children in my care are treated as one of the family and are given the support they need to settle in.
Children will have access to a stimulating playroom with toys and activities for all ages as well as a large secure garden to the rear of my house which offers lots of space for outdoor play and exploring.
I have a lot of resources to keep children interested and active and these are constantly reviewed and updated.
There is also plenty of scope for other outdoor learning with activities to the nearby parks, woodlands, library and other social learning resources such as soft play centres, playgroups and sensory groups.
Frequently Asked Questions
My Qualifications And Certificates
- OFSTED registered childminder.
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 HBCA
- Paediatric First Aid
- Health and Food Hygiene level 2
- Safeguarding children
- Safeguarding children with disabilities
- Delivering the EYFS
- Supporting Children with speech, language and communication needs
- Supporting children’s emotional well-being
- Expectations of behaviour
- Effective partnership working with fathers
- Raising developmental concerns with parents
Are you OFSTED registered?
I am fully registered with OFSTED on the compulsory and voluntary childcare registers.
To find out more visit the Trafford Council website.
Are you first aid trained?
I hold a certificate in Paediatric First Aid. This is a twelve-hour intensive course covering everything from minor cuts and scrapes to emergency circumstances.
Are you DBS checked?
I and my husband both hold full, clear DBS checks and have signed up to the DBS update service.
Are you insured?
I am covered for up to £10,000,000 of Public Liability Insurance, £100,000 of Professional Indemnity Insurance and Legal Expenses Cover.
Do you drive?
I hold the full UK driving license with zero points and penalties. My car is serviced regularly, MOT’d taxed and insured for business use.
Do you offer funded places?
I can offer funded places for eligible children aged 2, 3 and 4.
What school do you pick up from?
I pick up and drop off children at St Hugh’s Catholic Primary School, Park Road, Timperley.
How do you ensure the safety of the children in your care?
I carry out regular and ongoing risk assessments and make changes whenever necessary. I have many policies and procedures in places (many more than the minimum required) and ensure I am always vigilant.
What do your fees include?
Fees are inclusive of breakfast, lunch, snacks, activities and entry fees. The only things that are not included in the fee are nappies, wipes, baby food and formula.
If you have any further questions about the childcare services I offer please contact me on 075392655367
Why should I choose a childminder over a nursery?
- Childminding settings have the lowest adult to child ratio meaning that children benefit from high-frequency adult interactions and develop very strong bonds and relationships with their childminder.
- I deliver the EYFS just like every other childcare setting.
- I have the time and flexibility to offer a bespoke service specifically for your child.
- Together we can explore the wider world by going on lots of trips, visits and outings which are focused on the individual children – not a large group.
- My setting is a home from home nurturing environment with a family ethos, where children can learn and grow.
- I offer competitive fees that are excellent value for money – more one to one time with your children and all trips and outings are included in the fee!
- Siblings of different age groups can stay together throughout their journey.
- Covering ages 0-11 means I can offer continuity of care for as long as your child requires it.
- All childminders are Paediatric First Aid Trained, DBS checked, have safeguarding training and are governed and inspected by OFSTED.
- My aim is to form lasting and very strong bonds with the children I care for.