- 7:30 am to 6 pm – Monday to Friday.
- I offer flexible childminding services 47 weeks in the year.
- I take 5 weeks’ holiday a year.
- I close for Bank Holidays.
Childcare Funding & Vouchers
The UK government offers up to 30 hours of free childcare a week ( 1,140 hours per year )
They also offer tax-free child childcare vouchers which you can get via your employer.
To find out more about the 30 hours of free childcare or childcare vouchers visit one of the following websites.
I accept the free government child care hours and I also accept child care vouchers for the services I offer.
If you have any questions about the above please contact me https://www.timperleychildcare.co.uk/contacts/
Holidays, Absence, Fees, and Termination of Contract
- I will provide 4 months’ notice of any holidays I plan to take during the school holidays so that you have enough time to plan any childcare.
- I am flexible to take on additional childcare during the school holidays if you require this outside term time and providing this does not affect my ratios.
- I do not charge for any sickness I take, or any day’s emergency leave I need to take at short notice.
- Where possible and with your agreement I can try to arrange alternative care by a registered childminder.
- A Child’s absence on contracted days is payable in full.
- If I or the parent wishes to terminate the contract. 4 weeks’ notice is required. Fees are payable monthly or weekly in advance.
- Payments can be paid by cash, standing order and through childcare voucher schemes.
- Fees will apply for late pickups.
- I charge £10 a day for late payments.
- I offer reduced rates for twins and siblings.
- Parents to provide their own nappies, and formula milk.
- I will provide wipes and food and activity costs.
- Specific dietary needs can be discussed with parents and if parents are providing this we can negotiate childcare costs without meals.
- To secure a childcare space I would require 1 week’s childcare costs as a deposit, which will be refundable in the first month the child starts or can be deducted from the first monthly payment. If the child does not start the deposit will be non-refundable if 4 weeks’ notice is not provided before the agreed contract start date.
- Full-day sessions run Monday – Friday 7.30 am-6.00 pm for £45 which includes breakfast, snacks, lunch, and dinner.
Should you not require a full day, the option to book sessions hourly may be available (depending on availability).
Before & After School Club
Is available for those attending St Hugh’s Catholic Primary School, Timperley. Activities, outings and a snack are provided. My before and after school fees are as follows:
- 7:30am – 9am drop off including breakfast = £7.50 per child
- Any drop off before 7:30am is charged at £3 per hour due to unsociable hours.
- 3:30pm – 6pm pickup including evening meal is £15
Should you require a term-time-only place for your child I may be able to offer this depending on availability.
I have recently added babysitting to my list of services after many requests to do so. This service is charged at £8 per hour, then depending on the hours needed has a rising scale. After 12 pm is charged at £10 per hour. Discounts may be available for longer bookings.